Monday, August 2, 2010

August♥

Time past so fast
July is ald gone ..
Say welcome to august=)
Hair cut at last thursday'
actually i feel so boring wth my long hair ald
so i think to change a new hairstyle
how??any comment?
all my frens say i look small ald
'xiu mui mui'==
Lolz
last friday went to the mines wth my dear classmates
we go a restaurant near by there and eat steak
A pair of sweet animal couple
Hahaa;
so sad can't join my cousin them last friday
see u all on nxt week
hehe=)






31/7
A last day on july
on the way going to work..
Let see the picture's














my supervisor say she can't recognize me when i was stand beside her
she said she think is customer
Lolz
my frens say after cut this hair look cute
and no more mature
sad or happy??~.~
anywhere
i love this hairstyle nowonder is look small or too short♥
hmmm
no more holidays in august
hw sad is it=(
i hope all the goodluck will follow me in this month
no more suffer and no more unhappy
Peace×)

1 comment: