Monday, April 19, 2010

16/4 Happy Season.

16/4
Last Friday=)
My only gold lan call us came out and had a drinks at happy season
actually i dunno them will celebrate bday wth me
i'am so happy and touching when the waitress taking the cake and walk infront of me
=D
Let the picture's to continue the happy moment
Me me m3=D



Wowww
Magie LOVE cuppocino;)
Nasi Petai
Odered from my SIS
hehe
My pretty COusin SHuyii^^


Peace.

Happy bday to me
Happy bday to me
Happy bday to me
Happy bday to me
^^
Blowing Cake.


Wish me dream come true ♥


Funny Pose in this picture*
XD
3 Lengzaii behind me
hiak hiak**
Heart u all ♥
What are them doing there??
Kiss the lamp?
wahahaha
Shuyi bf wth me=)


Voon Fong V me=)


My pretty sis wth the fruit tea
=DD



The Last Picture to end the post here=)
After dinner we decided to Sing K
we go THE CURVE Red Box.
12++ until 4am
reach home about 4am++
the 1st time slp at 5am
hahaha
2moro still hv to work@@
Emmm
what my feeling??
just a world can show out my feeling here
HAPPY=D
Thx all of you for celebrating birthday with me
i'll keep all the happy memory in my heart 4ever and ever
Mwaks*;)



17/4
Saturday
After work my bII bring me go eat
actually he bring me go full house
bt when we reach there
there was s0 many ppl inside @@
somemore gt customer still waiting table i think..
so we change place to go bukit langat
when 12am i receive a 1st msg from my Bii
'Happy Birthday To You My Dear'
otherwise he is just sit infront of me
hahaha
fine
he are the 1st ppl to wish me when 12am
i LOVE You ♥
the bday present will post out on nxt post
;)

Seng ♥ Ginny.

1 comment:

  1. 呵呵~怎么越看你越瘦哦~真是厉害咯~将迟睡觉,会很累的阿~呵呵
    那边时常都将多人去哦?真是厉害咯,将那边定赚很多了呵呵~

    ReplyDelete