Monday, April 19, 2010

My sweet 17 years old birthday ♥

18/4
My 17 years old Birthday ;)
i did't work yesterday
wake up in the morning
cuz have a date wth my classmate Winnie
2pm reach time square
and say sry here wth my winnie ong
cuz let you wait 1 hour more ><
luckly u gt ur kai gor accompany u
;)
Perfeum**












the birthday present gave from my Only One
i LOve it*
Surprise!!!
A big chocolate birthday cake again
thx my Dear frens
Anie,her bf,Vivi and a malay girl Zila=)
all of them is the staff work 2gether there wth me
Dear Vivi
a cute and a kind girl;D
Zila zILA
always chit chat wth m3 when working
the who one laugh 2gether and make crazy 2gether wth me
=D
Owhh
My 2nd husband
Anie=)
the who one always gv support to me
this month is the last month u work there ald
feel unhappy when listen this=(
anywhere,
Wish u happy after change the new job.
mz keep contact=)
Photo sticker ,photo sticker
izit cute??
hehehe

mwak ♥


Finally he can't control himself again
do the funny face
wahahaha
bt i feel he still are so cute
xD
This year i had many sweet and happy memory wth my dear frens and my Lover when during my birthday
i won't 4get all about this
really..
i really do....
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment