Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Steambot yesterday.

Accompany mummy dye hair after skul yesterday
stay there 2 hours more
damn sleepy that time
fall asleep a while at there
xDD
after reach home then straight go take a nap
bii reach my home about 8 something like that
cuz he jz back from his hometown
when he cum inside my house
i still lying on my bed==
after bath n done my things
we go out n eat steambot at 'HOMETOWN'
mummy n sis go 2gethre also=)
bt daddy did't join us
sis bf join us later cuz he jz finish working.
he keep 'zat' me that time
hahaha
12 o'clock bii fetch us back
then he come my house n chit chat a while til 1 o'clock
i know somebody is so tired that time
anywhere,thx ;)
mwak*
2moro is the last day of exam
yeahuuu''
x)

1 comment:

  1. 不错啊~可以这么幸福,甜蜜哦~嘻嘻
    继续哦,要好好牢住他心哦~呵呵~

    ReplyDelete