Friday, January 8, 2010

What a nice day=)

Look so weird in this pic
cuz i'am wearing skul uniform
haha
done the same things in skul today
nothing special..
study study n study
fine.....
i'll do my homework in this year ald
jz because of the ediot disiplin teacher
==
feel suffer in this year
After skul mummy fetch me go bank n get the money
finally,i get my salary ald
^^
i can buy what i want to buy nw
syok''
bt i need listen to someone
save some money=)
After that having my luch wth mummy n daddy..
drink a super big cup of papaya juice
haha
reach home at 5 o'clock..
after bath and take a nap
My bii so bz today,din hv time to accompany me
I know that
Work is important to u^^
Continue my work life tomorrow
heeee=)

2 comments:

  1. 嘻嘻,第一次看你用英文写哦~吓到呢~^^
    嗯,对啦,就是要存多点钱,以后要用时,还可以用啊~嘻嘻
    其实我们现在真的比较要用心做了拉~也要比较专心听了拉~
    原来我想的是没错~你得bii就是你的....对吗?呵呵,恭喜你啊~祝你哦~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. VIsky:haha..sometimes lazy to type chinese mah=)bt less d..erm..thx=)

    ReplyDelete