Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kuala Selangor 1 day trip.

Wednesday
3/5
On The Way back to Dear hometown
Kuala Selangor=)
Not so much car on the road

Monkey!!!
xDD
sO excited when looking this

3smt like that reach there
dear back his house and meet his parents 1st
her mum was get shock when saw he back home
cuz he did't told her he will back hometown ytd
Surprise!!
ahahaha
after that go visit her lovely grandmum=)
My dear promise me say bring me to see夕阳下山
i don't think be4 kuala selangor gt a nice beach
bt this time i saw it..
i think is better than PD wan==



MY bf wth me
mwak*


Izit Look fat in this picha?
Heee


My beloved



♥♥♥

♥♥♥





WOw~
Take by mr Lee
=)
almost 7pm the sun is get down from the sky ald
really nice=)
Finally i saw the 夕阳下山ald
1st time saw a nice view like this
i feel vry happy that time
Thx the everything u gave me my lovely bf
appreciate it
END
Hmmm..Is time to bed now
GOODNIGHT my dear readers
^^
Holiday is coming soon!!
Yeaaa`

No comments:

Post a Comment