Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Latest Post.

This post is talk about last sunday
13/6
Last sunday after work and meet my dear frens=)
we went to BB Park ate
infront lowyat
there hv diffrent food let u to choose inside
japanese food,steak and more..
at last we choose to eat pangkok food
the restaurant name Pangkok Jam=)
the food there is so delicious
yummy^^
Exspecially the rice
it gt diffrent taste when u pt inside ur mouth.
Cute Sis;
Voon Fong wth the pinapple fried rice=D

Delicous~~

The sweet couple and the bday girl toO






3 Of Us;)
Let the last picture to end the stories here
anywhere
i would like to Wish my pretty cousin happy birthday here
mwak**




Hmmm
2 weeks holiday is finish
i'am really nt prepare yet my mood to study now
Lazy lazy and lazy
what can i do huh??@@
Somemore my shop was close ald
i lost my job..
yes,i'am really unhappy and i can't control my tears
my tears was drop down from my eyes when i want to leave the shop and the staff there
otherwise they all is malay ppl
but they are really so frienly and treat me like them sister
everytime when i'am moody them will care for me and gv me support
i feel happy and din hv any stress when work wth them
i did't think be4 our shop will close
but it really happened..
Haizz
Good luck to them and me toO
mayb nxt month will work at my fren shop
i'll miss u all my frens and don't try to 4get me kay
hehe=)
Ytd my dear suddenly came my house and tell me he off day
Lolz
when i listen someone is knock my house door
i feel vry afraid and did't think want open d door
xDD
he tell me surprize==
so we when to time square watch movie
The Karate Kid
be4 the show time we when to BBq Plaza had a dinner
and yesterday some ppl is spoil my mood!!
i really really did't try be4 this
did u all know wat happen to me?
gt a man hold a bowl of kicap i think
he is so careless!he drop the bowl of kicap at the floor
Ommg
and the kicap spill my half shirt==
that time me and my bf was get shock
sorry sorry..hey~
my shirt has gone..and the waitress all look at me that time
i dunno wat respond wanna gv the man
i feel like want scold him..bt at last i din do that
i jz eat abit and all my bf eat finish
cuz i ald no mood at all to finish my dinner!
after eat dear bring me to buy a new shirt and straight change it there
and the show time was delay ytd
9:40 delay til 10pm i think==
bt this time i din hv any regret to watch this movie
it was a great movie!
suggest all of u to watch this movie also=)
Hmm..nid to stop my writing here
wait my nxt post yea
Gdnitez all my readers
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment