Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ntg special todayツ

jz come back from skul;]Wahaha
my stupid pigg face.

Today is taking sivik n akaun paper
OMggg
when i seeing the akaun paper
i dunno wat the paper inside saying
==
n the paper wan to use two hour n 30 minits to take it
the time was so.... so long
n my eyes is can't control ald
then i strat to fall slp.
Afterthat when i wake up i borrow handsfree wth winnie
seat at the back n enjoy my music
haha
I'am so 'black' today
when i open my nasi lemak during my recess
it was no spoon inside d plastic bag
! !
Then i gv a emergency call to jie yao n call him take a spoon for me
sry for disturb you eatting
=p
YEA
tomorrow is d last day having exam ald
bt my stomach is nt feeling well nw
;((;(
den my mum was buy a porridge to me jz nw
it was so delicious man
the porridge name call'皮蛋瘦肉粥 '
the porrodge is most famous in a place
bt i 4get wat name tat place ald
alamakk
-.-
Ermmmm
THE NIGHT OF MUSEUM 2
i'am coming to see you tomorrow
=D















No comments:

Post a Comment