Thursday, June 11, 2009

Working day;)

Work full today
ten to ten
8 o'clock ald wake up
sO tiredd man
;((
after that
daddy fetch me go sw
den open shop as myself
alone at shop todayy
cuz my full time n some of frens work beside shop went to genting trip
leave me one ppl at shop
damn sienzZ
ntg caN do
sit at there feel vry vry sleepy
want slp at there d
bt scare my boss Suddenly will come
cuz ytd my full time told me she will come today
n call me dun bring any fren go shop or gossip wth fren inside d shop today
okay
fine
i sit alone at the shop dreaming
bt she pt aeroplane again
==
damn
first,she are nt first time lidat ald
second,pls nxt time dunwan come dun say comform will come
aeroplane queen
My bii say tomorrow come find me d
bt scare tat aeroplane queen will come tomorrow
cuz she din come today
den cancel ald
want wait til sadturdayy
erm
Thx bryan today
borrow his PSP gv me play
make me feel won't so sienz ald
hahas*
the game so cute
;)
Eat LOO BAN MEE as my lunch
yummy
and i buy tis purse todayy
when i saw it at my fren shop
i vry vry love it
cuz is too Cute ald
ding ding
INFRONT

BEHINE

cute anot??
them eyes big big wan
heeeeee
=D
is time to slp ald
tomorrow work full again
><
nites everyone






No comments:

Post a Comment