Friday, July 10, 2009

Are we cracy?

3 days did't go school already
i was slp late today
my mother keep scold me in the morning
==
I din have any planning on ytd today wan to slp late okay?
don't think too much
i don't want argue wth you anymore
!!
is eneugh already
stay alone at home today
bcause my family all have to work today
somemore my sis
i'am so lonely
;((
luckly my brother yory come fetch me out
wth another 5 frens
and take us to happy season take our breakfast
i'am second time go there ald
first we chose the cold season
omg
is too cold ald
after that we change to summer
what the
there is too hot
hahaha
we all regret already
inside is too cold
outside is too hot
><
but the building is nice
=)
make us no that mood to eat our food
haiz
bt he is the special wan
keep eat at there




haha
his a cute guy
=D
after that they all go to my house n drink beer
i feel i'am so useless
drink two half tin like that
already drunk!
after my frens back

i feel wanna vomit that time
luckly i din
==
if nt,
no ppl can help me that time
maybe it was something happen to me
bt i can't explain what feeling that i have when i was drinking my beer
just feel i'am SAD
and my another one friend
he was drunk too
and sleep at my house floor



lying at there sing song
Cracy man ==
luckly he still can walk
if nt really no ppl can bring him back
i not allow u slp at my house
haha
after wake up i feel ok already
nxt time i nt dare to drink too much of BEER
Finally,
i think i'am wrong feeling of you
i know i can't replace her in ur heart however how i care about you
i know that is impossible
so
i tell myself
i won't think too much about u from now on
=)
actually
i MISS my work life now
i miss you all
i miss the moment when gossip with u all
;)
And hope my flu can fast recover soon.




















































































































1 comment: