Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sometimes ;

Jz wake up from my sweet BED
Oh yea
i'am damn enjoy my sleeping time everyday in afternoon
=D
tomorrow is my mummy BIRTHDAY
Still nt yet plan wan hw to help her celebrate
and my money is nt eneugh use nw
nt yet get my salary
Live in this world
wat youwan to buy also mz talking wth money
some ppl will say
'nO MONEY nO TALK'
that is real.
hw i get d money to buy a present 4 my mummy?
i'am nt enaugh money to buy wat i wan to buy 4 my mummy nw
Lolz
nvm,mayb will buy gv her more few days when i gt my salary
hope she dun mind lahh.
aiks
moody nw
wat happen to me?
bcuz of somebody?
something happen ?
or wat?
or i really mind it?
stop thinking man
!!
Ginny
the thing u wan to noe is
nobody can steal ur happiness.
Okok
i'am fine nw
=D
p/s:Watching Tv and SMs -ING
*

1 comment:

  1. tot u today wont upload any blog tim..wait long time leh

    moody o ..i always say this the word...haha

    dun moody ,,be happy

    ReplyDelete